The Visual Content (Graphic) License Agreement between the Customer and Doppler Graphics Limited setting forth the rights and obligations with respect to any Visual Content licensed by the Customer. As a Customer, you agree that these terms control your rights and obligations with respect to the Visual Content License set forth herein, notwithstanding the license agreement you may be purchasing today.
THIS IS A SINGLE LICENSE AUTHORISING A CUSTOMER OR ACCOUNT HOLDER TO LICENSE, PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD AND USE DOPPLER GRAPHICS VISUAL CONTENT.
Part 1: Visual Content License
- Visual Content (Graphic) License Rights
- Restrictions on the use of Visual Content
Part 2: Warranties and Indemnification
Part 3: Terms of Service
PART 1: VISUAL CONTENT (GRAPHIC) LICENSE
Doppler Graphics hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify, download and reproduce Doppler Graphics Visual Content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
Visual Content (Graphic) License Rights
Graphic Content License grants you the right to use the graphic templates:
- As a digital reproduction. This includes on websites, online advertising, social media, mobile advertising, "apps", software, e-media (e-books, e-magazines, e-cards, blogs etc.), and other online media.
- Printed in physical form. This includes print communications, signage, product packaging and labelling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, billboards, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers and books.
- As part of a promotional campaign, provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- To incorporate into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia productions for distribution in any medium.
- For your own personal or business promotional use. Not dor direct resale and distribution as a third party to a client, customer or competitor. Competitors, themselves, are also prohibited from using Doppler Graphics visual content products for commercial purposes.
Restrictions on the use of Visual Content
You are prohibited from:
- Using Visual Content other than expressly provided by the license you purchased with respect to such Visual Content.
- Using any Visual Content in a deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libellous, obscene, or illegal.
- Portraying Visual Content in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, such as:
- a connection with pornography: or advertising adult entertainment venues and escort services
- advertising or promoting tobacco products
- in a political context, such as the promotion or endorsement of a party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political party or viewpoint
- inappropriately portraying individuals suffering from, or medicating for, a phsyical or mental ailment
- violence or neglect against people or animals
- engaging in criminal or immoral activities
- Reselling, redistributing, providing access to, share or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein. For example, and not by way of limitation, use the Doppler Graphics website service features and product templates for the purposes of reselling design templates to a customer, client or competitor, through which third parties and design agencies may search, select and edit such content.
- Using Visual Content in a manner that infringes upon any third party's trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- Using any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Using graphic "Stills" or "Footage" derived from the Doppler Graphics website in connection with the in-context marketing, promotion and advertising of your derivative works incorporating Footage.
- As a competitor, acting for or on behalf of a competitor, use the Doppler Graphics website service features and product templates for the purposes of reselling design templates online, on a rival website,l or as part of the competitor's services.
- Falsely representing, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content from the Doppler Graphics website was created by you or a person other than Doppler Graphics Limited, beyond the terms of your own license agreement.
PART 2: WARRANTIES AND INDEMNIFICATION
Doppler Graphics warrants and represents that:
Doppler Graphic's contributors have granted Doppler Graphics all necessary rights in and to the Visual Content to grant the rights set forth in Part 1 as applicable.
You will indemnify and hold Doppler Graphics, its employees, shareholders, directors, managers, members and suppliers, harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Visual Content other than the uses expressely permitted by the Visual Content License Agreement. You further agree to indemnify Doppler Graphics for all costs and expenses that Doppler Graphics incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Doppler Graphics.
PART 3: TERMS OF SERVICE
- "Non-transferable" as used herein means that except as specifically provided in the Terms of Service, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sub-license, or otherwise transfer to anyone, Doppler Graphics Visual Content or the right to use Visual Graphic Content. You may,l however, make a transfer of Visual Content to a third p[arty for the sole purpose of the third party to print and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Visual Content subject to the terms and conditions on the Doppler graphics website.
- You may not use any Doppler Graphics Visual Content as part of work directly resold and delivered to a client, customer or competitor.
- Competitors are prohibited from using any of Doppler Graphics Visual Content products and services for commercial purposes.
- Purchased visual content viewed in a customer's account is available for active download purposes on a long-term basis (3 month expiry from date of purchase). No requests can be made to view and download such content beyo0nd the expiry date.
- Unless otherwise specified in the coupon, any coupon or discount code applied to a purchase shall apply only to the terms of the promotion.
- In the event that you breach any of the terms of this, or any other agreement with Doppler Graphics, Doppler graphics shall have the right to terminate your account without further notice. Doppler Graphics shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of a breach.
- Doppler Graphics does not warrant that the Visual Content, Doppler Graphics website, or other materials will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the end quality of design choice, editing, customising and use of Doppler Graphics products at the time of purchase is solely with you.
- In the event that you use fraudulent credit information or otherwise engage in any criminal activity affecting Doppler Graphics, Doppler Graphics will promptly take legal action.